I live to eat and love to cook. Welcome to my life!

June 23, 2011

What it takes to get me back......Guilt!

It's been a while....two and a half months to be precise, but who's counting? Apparently  you as I have gotten comments from all 5 of my faithful readers in regard to my lack of posts in the past couple months and for that I am sorry.

My only "excuse" is that I truly have not cooked much over the last month and before that very little....along with that have had little time to post anything due to crazy work schedule and social schedule.

A quick photo montage with bits and pieces to fill you in since you've last heard from me. Please know that I took these photos thinking that I was going to share with you way sooner than this. :)

First bite of summer.
My Addy chomping on her watermelon at Joey & Charlies Birthday Party.


 
Cooking lesson with Nate.
Teaching my cousins buddy how to bone and cook a chicken. Comedy.

My Moms 2nd Surprise 60th Birthday Party
Complete with a whole roasted pig in Baja. We dressed the pig up, not the caterers.

Camp meat baby!
Dorado courtesy of yours truly. Ceviche only an hour later.


Yes, that is guacamole served with chicharrones. At a restaurant know affectionately as the "Pork Palace"
Holy crap. My own personal heaven. Could have made a meal or twelve out of this but powered up and realized that a new wardrobe would be in order.


Wine tasting Vay Cay with the bestie in Paso Robles
Wine, Cheese, Meat and other goodies for lunch, our favorite!

A week and dinner with my ladies, we always eat sooooooo well together!

"Blue" Salad
Blueberries from Clovers Family (biggest & best!), Blue Cheese, Almonds, Greens, Balsamic & EVOO

Clams and Bacon (you knew it was coming)
A little onion, tomato and white wine....perfect dippin' sauce!

Pacific Oysters on the half shell
Cocktail Sauce & Meyer Lemons


It feels good to be back...more to come, I am going to go make something else for you now.

Much love and happy cooking!

1 comment:

Ventura Realtor said...

So glad to see you back at the blog:)